Posted by Kendall in on -
Russ Crandall (aka @onionsaregross) has been sharing his Paleo-centric recipes on The Domestic Man since finding the lifestyle and managing his rare, autoimmune disease through diet. He's found a unique path in the community by focusing on the historical aspect of recipes.
In this episode we talk about Russ' difficult time dealing with a stroke and autoimmunity in his 20's, his AHS presentation, and how he balances being in the Navy with being a successful food blogger.
- Sweet Potato Muffins
- It's Just Not That Hard
- My 21 Day Sugar Detox: Hope and Healing
- A Day In The Life Of A Primal Diet
- Hormone Imbalance Resources
- Finding Strength: The Story of a Twin Homebirth
- False advertising and how it affects your food choices
- Coming Out of the Mental Health Closet
- Sugar, carbs, and more dirty words in my vocabulary
- Loving My Body: Before and After