Posted by Kendall in on -
I mention Elana's Pantry often because I'm crazy about her recipes. I've been seeing a lot of people post zucchini bread recipes online lately. Trying to make use of the Summer veggies. Most of the time I try to make use of whatever I have in the house so I cracked open The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook and found a Zucchini Bread recipe that I could easily modify.
2 cups blanched almond flour (I used Trader Joe's almond meal and it worked great)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil or grassfed butter
1/4 cup honey
2 large eggs
1 cup of grated sweet potatoes
1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
2 mushy bananas, peeled and mashed
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon together. In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, honey, and eggs. Next mix the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Once they are mixed well fold in the sweet potatoes, walnuts, and bananas.
Line muffin tins with paper or grease them really well, scoop the batter in and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Sweet Potato Muffins
- It's Just Not That Hard
- My 21 Day Sugar Detox: Hope and Healing
- A Day In The Life Of A Primal Diet
- Hormone Imbalance Resources
- Finding Strength: The Story of a Twin Homebirth
- False advertising and how it affects your food choices
- Coming Out of the Mental Health Closet
- Sugar, carbs, and more dirty words in my vocabulary
- Loving My Body: Before and After